From the Southwest (including Ohio, Elmira)
NOTE: For groups traveling by bus, please note: Due to low clearance of the underpass on Plantations Road, travel routes for buses differ slightly from cars. For driving directions via bus, please contact Group Tour Coordinator Kevin Moss at 607-254-7430 or email@example.com.
From the Southwest (including Ohio, Elmira):
- East on I-90 (NY State Thruway) to Exit 10 for Jamestown, NY.
- East on I-86 to Rte. 13.
- North on Rte. 13 into Ithaca, NY.
- Continue North until the intersection of Rte. 13 and Rte. 79.
- Travel East on Rte. 79/Green St.
- Rte. 79/Green St. becomes Rte. 79/East State St.
- Continue to travel on Rte. 79 East
- Turn left onto Mitchell St./Rte. 366.
- Follow Mitchell up the hill and bear left onto Ithaca Road.
- Ithaca Road will become Dryden Road at the stoplight.
- From Dryden Road, turn right onto Rte. 366/Dryden Road at the flashing light (0.4 miles).
- Turn left onto Judd Falls Road (0.3 miles).
- After Tower Road intersection, take first right onto ramp leading to Plantations Road.
- Turn right onto Plantations Road and pass through the underpass.
- Turn right into the Plantations’ botanical garden parking lot. Note: This is a metered lot with a three-hour maximum. The fee to park here is $1.50 per hour.