Cornell Now 2015: Plantations Campaign Goals
Plantations’ goals in the Cornell Now 2015 Campaign are to endow key professional staff positions and fellowships for graduate students in our unique Public Garden Leadership program, and to increase giving to the Plantations Annual Fund.
The three pillars of Plantations' programs are Horticulture, Conservation, and Education. Our campaign goals and named gift opportunities in each area are:
Support the cultivated collections in our Botanical Gardens and Arboretum
Preserve and protect Beebe Lake, Cascadilla and Fall Creek Gorges, and 4,000 acres of natural areas in the Finger Lakes region
- Director of Natural Areas ($1.6 million)
- Named endowments to support habitat conservation, safe access, and more visitor information ($100,000 or more)
Connect people of all ages with plants and nature
- Director of Education ($1.6 million)
- Community Outreach Coordinator ($1 million)
- Interpretation Coordinator ($1 million)
- Graduate Fellowships in Public Garden Leadership Program ($500,000 each)
- Named scholarships to provide partial support for graduate students ($100,000 or more)
For more information about how you can support Cornell Plantations in our drive to 2015, please contact Beth Anderson or call 607-254-4727.